Contact either our West Chester or our Cincinnati orthodontic office to schedule your complimentary new patient exam and learn about the wide variety of treatment options we offer. We look forward to meeting you and your family and helping you get the great smile you’ve always wanted.
Get In Touch
West Chester Orthodontist
Cassinelli, Shanker & Associates Orthodontics is the top choice when it comes to orthodontics in West Chester, OH. Our board-certified orthodontists, Drs. Cassinelli, Shanker, Baker, and Dock provide care for patients of all ages. They prioritize perfection and work hard to create beautiful, long-lasting smiles. At every stage, we seek to exceed our patient’s expectations, because we know that orthodontic treatment is a big financial commitment.
At Cassinelli, Shanker & Associates Orthodontics, we strive to make our practice welcoming to patients of all ages and take pride in providing excellent customer service. That’s why we have created a high-end practice that highlights professionalism and comfort. Contact us right away to set up your complimentary exam in West Chester, OH.
Top-Rated West Chester Orthodontics Office
Our practice is known for providing high-quality care, which is why we’ve gone above and beyond to improve our methods and make our patients as comfortable and relaxed as possible throughout their visits. Traditional metal and ceramic braces as well as clear aligners, are just a few of the orthodontic treatment choices we provide.
Whichever treatment you select, you can be confident that the results will be beautiful and long-lasting. Our orthodontists will also make recommendations for the ideal treatment plan based on your preferences, financial situation, and daily routine. If you need an orthodontist in West Chester, OH, please contact us immediately.
Orthodontic Services We Offer In West Chester, OH
Straightening your teeth and enhancing your oral health can be accomplished at any age with Cassinelli, Shanker & Associates Orthodontics’ treatment options. Some of the orthodontic treatments we provide in West Chester, OH, include the following:
- Braces: The most commonly used orthodontic treatment for improving tooth alignment and correcting bite abnormalities is braces. At Cassinelli, Shanker & Associates Orthodontics, we offer metal, clear, and LightForce brackets as orthodontic treatment options.
- Clear Aligners: With clear aligners, we will create a personalized treatment plan for you that specifies how many aligners you need and how long your treatment will last. Many patients prefer transparent aligners because they are so subtle.
- Retainers: Retainers are used to keep teeth in their new positions after orthodontic treatment is completed. In our office, we offer both permanent and removable retainers.
- Emergency Orthodontic Care: Orthodontic emergencies can occur anytime, and our team is ready to assist. We offer orthodontic emergency services for patients who are in pain or have a damaged appliance. If you require emergency orthodontic care in West Chester, OH, please contact our office right away.
- TMD: Headaches, jaw pain, and other symptoms are only a few of the side effects of temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD). You can obtain a full evaluation and successful treatment for TMD with the help of our professionals.
- Surgical Orthodontics: When traditional orthodontic care is insufficient to correct severe bite issues, surgical orthodontics may be recommended. If you’re unsure whether you’re a good candidate for surgical orthodontics, our orthodontists can help.
- Interproximal Reduction: Interproximal reduction is a technique used during orthodontic treatment to create small gaps between teeth. This can be useful for dealing with crowded teeth.
Invisalign Provider In West Chester, OH
Invisalign has become an increasingly popular orthodontic treatment in recent years—and for good reason. This cutting-edge treatment progressively shifts teeth into place by using a set of clear, removable aligners, which come with several advantages.
To begin with, Invisalign’s clear aligners are practically invisible, allowing patients to straighten their teeth without attracting unwanted attention. Patients can also eat and drink anything they want throughout treatment because Invisalign aligners can be removed. Moreover, Invisalign aligners are also more comfortable, discreet, and convenient in general. That’s because the aligners are made of a soft, malleable material that is gentle on your mouth and will not irritate or rub your cheeks and gums.
Consult Drs. Cassinelli, Shanker, Bake, and Dock in West Chester, OH, to see if Invisalign is right for you.
Braces In West Chester, OH
Although adjusting to life with braces might be difficult, the benefits to your teeth and smile will be well worth it in the end. Foods to avoid while wearing braces include sticky candy, popcorn kernels, and hard nuts, which can break or get stuck in your braces. However, you can still eat ice cream, chicken, vegetables, seafood, and other delicious foods. Also, remember to take extra precautions when caring for your teeth and gums.
Aside from aesthetics, having straighter teeth is good for your oral health since they are easier to clean. Furthermore, many people feel more confident after getting a more aesthetically pleasing, straighter grin. And when you choose Cassinelli, Shanker, & Associates Orthodontics, there are a range of braces alternatives available to make you feel more at ease. Please call us immediately to set up a complimentary exam in West Chester, OH.
Types Of Braces We Provide
We provide numerous braces solutions in West Chester, OH, so our patients can be confident in their braces, including:
- Traditional braces: Traditional metal braces, which are made of stainless steel brackets and wires, are the most prevalent type of braces. They are less expensive and more versatile than other types of braces.
- Ceramic braces: Ceramic braces look like metal braces, but the metal brackets are replaced with tooth-colored or clear ones. As a result, these braces are less noticeable.
- LightForce brackets: These brackets are placed using 3D printing technology, which creates a 3D model of your smile with accurate shapes, allowing our orthodontists to place brackets onto your teeth more precisely and efficiently.
Visit Our West Chester Office Today Or Schedule A Complimentary Exam
Cassinelli, Shanker, & Associates Orthodontics is pleased to help you with all of your orthodontic needs. Drs. Cassinelli, Shanker, Baker, and Dock can assist you in achieving a straight, healthy smile. Contact us now to schedule a complimentary exam in West Chester, OH.