Each year, Cassinelli, Shanker & Associates will award (2) $1,000.00 college scholarships to local graduating high school seniors who are a current or former patient at either our Blue Ash or West Chester location. Scholarships may be used for tuition, books, or fees associated with student’s first year college expenses.
Applications are due by April 1 of each year, and winners will be announced May 1. Scholarship selection is based on your GPA, leadership, school activities and community service throughout the high school years, and your 500-word essay.
Scholarship Applicant Eligibility Rules
- Must be a senior at a private or public accredited high school in the Cincinnati area
- Must have 3.5 non-weighted, cumulative GPA and be eligible for high school graduation
- Must demonstrate outstanding academic achievement with participation in school and/or community activities
- Must have accepted enrollment as a full-time student at an accredited college or university
Scholarship applicants must mail or drop off (in one envelope) the required application form completed, high school transcript, 2 letters of reference from a teacher, principal, or guidance counselor, and your completed essay, 500 words or less, by the April 1 deadline.
We must receive all documentation before April 1 at the following address:
Cassinelli, Shanker & Associates
Attn: Scholarship Program
7242 Tylers Corner Drive, Suite A
West Chester, OH 45069
Write about a person or event that has occurred influencing your personal life and future goals.
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Cassinelli, Shanker & Associates Scholarship Program. Recipients will be notified approximately May 1. We wish you the best of luck during your college years and encourage you to follow your dreams!
– Drs. Cassinelli, Shanker & Associates