Earlier this year, the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) sponsored a video contest entitled “How Orthodontics Changed My Life”. They recently chose two winners, each to receive a $2,500 educational scholarship to be used towards a college, university, vocational or technical school. Entrants were asked to tell their orthodontic story, and answer questions such as:
• What were you like before you had orthodontic treatment? How have you changed?
• How proud are you of your new smile?
• When did you notice changes in yourself? What kinds of changes have you noticed?
• What does your new smile mean to you?
• What would you say to others whose smiles make them self-conscious?
Check out the video entry of one of the winners of the AAO Scholarship Contest above!