Please be advised that we are utilizing all CDC, ADA, and ODA guidelines to assure the safety of our staff and patients. We have also gone beyond these guidelines by installing HEPA filtration and UV sterilizing units in all of our HVAC systems.
- If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, chills, body aches, shortness of breath, or similar symptoms, please reschedule for 2 weeks after you are symptom-free.
- Beginning June 2, 2021, we will no longer require check-in from the car. As long as you are symptom-free and have not had recent exposure to COVID, you may come into the office and check-in at the front desk where you will be asked screening questions. We would also ask that you try to limit the number of visitors in the office. Parents are welcome to continue waiting in their car if they choose, and we will be happy to provide updates on treatment.
- Our staff and doctors will follow all CDC, ADA, and ODA guidelines regarding the use of PPE for the safety of our patients and staff.
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least three feet of distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call.